Dark – Bright Field Reflected Microscope
Dark-Bright Field Reflected Microscope are effectively used in industries, quality control, pharma, textile, gem, automobile, engineering, universities, colleges and research Institutes.
a) Co-axial focusing system with large knobs, PRE-FOCUSING LEVER & TENSION ADJUSTMENT RING.
b) Quadruple nosepiece on ball bearing.
c) Mechanical stage is 125mmX130mm and have co-axial controls on ball bearing Guide ways.
Siedentopf observation head inclined at 45o .
Vertical phototube for photomicrography. Light path selector lever to direct either full light to observation head or 80% to vertical phototube and 20% to observation tube.
Wide field eyepiece 10X (Paired) FOV 26mm
OBJECTIVES INFINITY CORRECTED
- Infinity Long Working Distance Plan 10X (LWD)
- Infinity Long Working Distance Plan 20X (LWD)
- Infinity Long Working Distance Plan 40X (LWD)
- Infinity Long Working Distance Plan 80X (DRY)
- Infinity Long Working Distance Plan 100X (DRY)
The epi-illuminator has 6V-20W halogen lamp with variable brightness control.
STYRO FOAM molded pack, 6V/20W Halogen tungsten bulb.